Please note: Entries must be submitted by the school and not by individual students.
Entries must have been produced by students during the most recently completed academic season (2017/18).
Each school can submit a maximum of two entries – one project from an undergraduate student and one from a postgraduate student.
If a school submits multiple entries, the AJ’s editorial team will decide on the best entries to put forward for judging – but we would strongly advise that the school makes the decision on whose work to put forward.
Each school must submit the following information for each student project via the entry form:
- Executive summary of the project – maximum of 200 words
- Executive summary about why the student should win - maximum of 200 words
- 5 – 10 high-resolution jpeg images of the project.
- Where possible this must include plans, sections etc.
- Need to be a range of landscape and portrait images.
- You will also be asked to provide general information about the school e.g. number of students, courses offered etc.